Skip to main content

Proposal submissions

Instructions for beamtime application

The French CRGs (D2AM, IF, FAME, FIP) have to deliver 33% of their beamtime to general ESRF users. The remaining 67% is available for researchers employed by French institutions / universities.


French users can of course also apply as general ESRF users to CRG/F or other beamlines.

If one wants to apply for beamtime for in CRG proposals in standard ESRF proposals
Anomalous crystallography D2AM-Kappa BM2
Small angles scattering D2AM-SAXS BM2
Protein crystallography FIP - BM30A BM30A
Surface / Ultra vacuum IF - SUV BM32
Grazing incidence diffractomer IF - GM BM32


 Deadlines for proposal submission

February 15th (5:00 pm)          (for CRG beamtime  on SUN set)    and      March 1st (11:59 pm)           (via ESRF User Portal)

 September 15th at 2:00 pm    (for CRG beamtime  on  SUN set)    and      September 13th  (via ESRF User Portal)