Start a new server with Astor
If the server is already defined in database:
- Be sure that a Starter device server is running on the same host.
If there is no Starter running, start it.
- On Astor main window, click on the host to open host window.
On this window, click on Start New button.
- A window with a list of all servers defined in TANGO database will be displayed.
- Select the expected server and click on Start button.
- And define Astor control and statup level.
If the server is NOT already defined in database:
If the server has been started from shell.
- You can declare the server in database using
- Or click on Create New Server button to start the
The default startup level is not set and the server is not controlled by Astor.
That means that it does not appear in host window.
To see it click open Not Controlled level. And change it startup level if needed.